This is a really easy and quick dessert to make but is surprisingly satisfying at the same time ! I love the contrast between the tartness of the cinnamon greek yoghurt and the almond flavoured biscuits.
These tartlets can be made in mini tart tins but I am serving them in tall, pretty glasses here.
30g Amaretti biscuits
30g Digestive biscuits
30g Butter (melted)
150g Greek yogurt
1 Mango, diced
3 Passionfruit, seeds removed
½ teaspoon of ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract or the seeds scraped from 1 vanilla pod
A couple of sprigs of mint
1 tablespoon Icing sugar
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and whiz until broken up or place in a bowl and bash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Mix the butter in to the biscuits
- Pour the biscuit base into the bottom of the glasses and pat down
- Leave to chill in the fridge while you get on with the rest.
- Place the greek yogurt into a mixing bowl and add the cinnamon & vanilla extract. Whisk gently to combine.
- Prepare the fruit by combining the passionfruit with the mango.
- You can have everything prepared and in the fridge ahead of time up to this point.
- When you are ready to serve, place the greek yogurt mixture on to the biscuit base and spread out evenly.
- Pile the mango and passionfruit on top of the yogurt
- Place some small, young mint leaves on top and sprinkle the icing sugar over.